In order to use a different email within your Easygenerator account, you need to create a new account associated with your new email and migrate all the courses.
To transfer your courses from an old account to a new one, you have to:
1. Create an organization within your new account.
2. Add your old account to the organization via Invite people.
3. Click More options (three-dot ellipsis) icon > Transfer courses.
4. Enter an email associated with your new Easygenerator account and migrate all the courses by clicking Transfer courses button.
Thus, all the courses created within your old account will be automatically shared with your new account. But you’ll still need to re-upload media assets to the library.
You can also manually move the courses from one account to another:
- Add your new account as a co-author to all your courses.
- Accept all shared courses within a new account.
- Duplicate every course within a new account.
This functionality is still in development, so it’s not possible to move media libraries to a new account. The only workaround for now is to download all videos / audios / images from your old account and re-upload them again.
NOTE: In case of manual migration learners' results won't be duplicated, so if you don't want to lose this data, make sure you download the results before deleting the original course.