A Learning Record Store (LRS) is a data store system that serves as a repository for learning records (for example, Scorm Cloud, Saltbox, etc). To report learners’ results to your custom LRS, go under Configure tab > Progress and Login > Results Tracking > Advanced settings and opt for Custom LRS.
Statements can be sent to the LRS by posting them to the LRS URL.
Authentication is used to specify the login and password of the Learning Activity Provider (LAP). The Learning Activity Provider is the course that reports statements. In some cases, the LRS requires LAP to be authenticated in order to post statements. If such a requirement exists in your LRS, specify the correct LAP login and password.
You can select the learning activity statements to be sent to the LRS:
- Started: when a learner opens the course and enters their credentials.
- Passed: when the course is completed with an overall progress of 100%.
- Answered: when a learner answers a question.
- Mastered: a score per learning objective.
- Progressed: when a question is answered to indicate the current overall score.
- Experienced: when a learner visits a content page.
Make sure to update/republish the course to apply the latest changes to the settings.