Images are a wonderful way to brighten the course. When you create a new content page, choose Images layout on the left.
With the Image content blocks, the only thing you need to do is to replace a default picture with the one you want.
Left click a default image and press the Change image button. You can upload an image from your computer, choose one from the Library or embed a link to the image.
Also, you can change the alignment, zoom and resize the images.
In the Old content editor click the Image button to add a picture to the page:
After clicking on the Image button, you will see a pop-up window with image properties.
In the Image Properties window you can:
- Paste a URL to add any picture from the Internet.
- Upload an image from your computer.
- Add a picture from the image library. All images that have been uploaded from your computer are stored in My library. You can re-use those pictures as many times as you need.
- Add an alternative text to an image (in case an image isn't displayed, this text will be shown to a learner).
- Change the image size and position.
- Preview an image.
Requirements to the images that can be uploaded to the library:
- File size: not more than 10 MB
- Extensions: jpeg, jpg, png, gif, bmp
You can learn more about preferred image sizes here.