Personalized learning template can be used to provide the pre-assessment and show the content as the study advice depending on the learner’s results.
Personalized Template features at a glance
- This template can be used to provide the pre-assessment.
- All questions are displayed in the pre-assessment mode, no content pages are shown.
- Based on the results, the study advice is presented.
- Learners can read the suggested content and re-attempt a question.
Personalized Template in action
The course starts with the introduction and the list of all questions in the pre-assessment mode. Based on the results of the pre-assessment, the study advice with the learner’s weak points is shown.
Immediate question feedback is not shown in this template. You can insert additional info to help learners answer a question to Content field on the bottom of the question editor.
Having submitted the course, a learner can see the list of questions answered incorrectly along with the recommended reading or study advice (information added to Content field). A learner can read the suggested content and re-attempt each question.
When a learner clicks Finish course button, the overall progress of the course and progress per learning objective are shown.
Under the Design tab, you can adjust the course logo and background.
- Results tracking: you can track learners’ progress and see results in the Gradebook. Learners have to authorise with their e-mail and name. If cross device progress saving is enabled, they also have to set up the learner’s password.
- Allow user to skip tracking and tracing: learners can take the course anonymously, and their progress won't be reported.
- Easygenerator: by default, learners’ progress is reported to Easygenerator directly and results are stored in the Gradebook.
- Custom LRS: you can report learners’ progress to a custom LRS instead of Easygenerator.
You can choose the language of the course interface labels or add your custom translations.