To report learners’ results to your custom LRS, go to Configure step > Results Tracking > Advanced settings and opt for Custom LRS.
Report to custom LRS
NOTE: If you don't have any LRS, we advise you tracking learners' progress in Easygenerator. Learn more about reporting results to Easygenerator.
In Easygenerator, in the Custom LRS settings you should specify LRS URL.
Authentication is used to specify login and password of the Learning Activity Provider (LAP). Learning Activity Provider is actually the course that reports statements. In some cases LRS requires LAP to be authenticated in order to post statements. Therefore, if such requirement exists in your LRS, specify the correct LAP login and password.
When a course is published with Results tracking enabled and the option to report to custom LRS is chosen, a learner will be asked for credentials to report the course progress to LRS.
You can select the learning activity statements that will be sent to the target LRS:
- Started: when a learner opens the course and enters their credentials.
- Answered: when a learner answers a question.
- Experienced: when a learner visits a content page.
- Progressed: when a question is answered to indicate the current overall score.
- Stopped: when a learner clicks Finish.
- Mastered: a score per learning objective.
- Passed: when the course is completed with an overall progress 100%.
- Failed: when the course is completed with an overall progress less than 100%.
NOTE: If you enable results tracking or change the track and trace settings for the already published course you should go to the Publish step and update the course to apply the latest changes.
Here is a short video on results tracking in your LRS.