To report learners’ results to your custom LRS, go under Configure tab > Results Tracking > Advanced settings and opt for Custom LRS.
Under Advanced Settings, choose Report to Custom LRS option, and specify LRS URL.
Authentication is used to specify the login and password of the Learning Activity Provider (LAP). Learning Activity Provider is actually the course that reports statements. In some cases, LRS requires LAP to be authenticated in order to post statements. Thus, if such a requirement exists in your LRS, specify the correct LAP login and password.
You can select the learning activity statements which will be sent to the target LRS:
- Started: when a learner opens the course and enters their credentials.
- Passed: when the course is completed with an overall progress 100%.
- Answered: when a learner answers a question.
- Mastered: a score per learning objective.
- Progressed: when a question is answered to indicate the current overall score.
- Experienced: when a learner visits a content page.
Make sure to update/republish the course to apply the latest changes to the settings.
NOTE: If you don't have a LRS, you can track learners' progress within Easygenerator directly.