Easygenerator Checklist makes it easy to describe tasks that must be done in an established order.
What is a Checklist?
A Checklist is a resource type designed to better organize assignments and to verify the most important tasks.
Why using a Checklist?
Checklists reduce the likelihood of important steps or tasks getting overlooked and help you feel confident that you’ve completed your work expertly.
Checklists help maintain consistency and good practices in a very easy and convenient way. Checklists improve recurring processes and as a result, boost your company’s productivity.
You can use Checklists for the following tasks:
- Sharing a list of tasks to complete.
- Describing recurring processes or activities in which tasks must be done in an established order.
- Carrying out and/or getting ready for inspections.
- Verifying or examining items or product specifications.
- Verifying and analyzing processes or operations.
- Doing a follow-up or providing a refresher to recall information from a face-to-face training.
- Digitalizing piles of paperwork and rows of folders into compact resources available in the palm of your hand.
How do I create a Checklist?
In Easygenerator, go to Resources tab and click New Resource button. Choose the Checklist resource type.
You’ll get navigated to the editor of a pre-designed template where you can start adding your content. Add a short introduction, fill in the Checklist items and explanations. You can easily change the order of the items, duplicate and delete them.
Drag and drop our well-known content blocks anywhere within the Checklist items to create beautiful content and enrich it with media.
Click Preview in the top right corner to open the Checklist in the preview mode. The progress bar is shown on the top. Having checked all the items, learners can click Close Checklist button to exit.
- Learners get access to your Checklist right away - no need to log in.
- The Checklist is designed to share job aids and easy-to-read manuals rather than assess knowledge, that’s why it has no results tracking.
- Checklists are automatically shared within your Organization.
- The Checklist interface language depends on your organization's custom settings.
How do I customize the design of my Checklist?
Under Design tab, you can easily create a beautiful visual design of your Checklist.
Under Themes section, you can choose one of the available design themes, or create a new one, save it and reuse it in other Checklists.
NOTE: To ensure a consistent look and feel of all your elearning content, same design themes are re-used in both courses and resources. This means that changes in a design theme apply to all courses and resources (Checklists and How-to's) where this theme is used if you select the option “Save as a current theme”.
To avoid this, choose “Save as a new theme” option.
Under Branding tab, you can add your own logo (upload Main background logo and enable the option “Show the logo on the resource page”), change the main background color and customize other interface colors.
NOTE: Cover background logo and color settings are unavailable because there’s no cover page in the Checklist.
Under Fonts tab, you can configure general and specific content font styles.
How do I share my Checklist?
There are 2 publishing options available:
- The most convenient way to share your Checklist is to publish it on Easygenerator server and share the private link with your learners. Go under Publish tab or click Share in the top right corner to get the private link.
- Also, you can get the embed code and add the Checklist into your website.
TIP: Paste the embed code via the HTML content block to embed your Checklist into a course.