You can easily add images on a course page in Easygenerator. Once you’ve created a new content page, choose Images layout on the left.
Left-click a default image and select Change image. Now you can upload an image from your computer, choose from Library, or add via the link.
You can adjust the following configurations:
- Replace the image (upload from PC, choose from the Library or embed via the link)
- Switch the layout (image on the left / image on the right / single image)
- Zoom the image and resize the placeholder
Old content editor
In the Old content editor, click the Image button to add a picture on the page:
You will see a pop-up window with image properties.
In the Image Properties window you can:
- Add/replace the image (upload from PC, choose from the Library or embed via the link)
- Add an alternative text (in case an image can't be displayed, this text will be shown to a learner)
- Change the image size and position
- Preview an image
Requirements to the images that can be uploaded to the library:
- File size: not more than 10 MB
- Extensions: jpeg, jpg, png, gif, bmp
You can learn more about preferred image sizes here.