Over the past year, we have gathered a lot of insights from our users about the Easygenerator course templates and decided that we needed to offer a completely redesigned and brand new All-in-one template.
Our product team of learning experts and experienced designers have been collaborating with a leading design agency to carefully create the new design.
We are excited to introduce the brand new All-in-one template, a completely new standard course template to help you offer your learners the best learning experience.
The All-in-one template will eventually combine the most powerful capabilities of all four default templates (Simple course, Assessment, Personalized learning and Reader) to make the course creation process even more flexible and user-friendly.
The current status
The All-in-one template is available for everyone to try it out and easily use it for new as well as for previously created courses.
At Easygenerator, we are continuously polishing this template and releasing improvements every week.
Currently, we are adding the features of the Assessment template to it.
The All-in-One template features at a glance
- This template can be used for sharing knowledge/providing training.
- A course can contain content items and questions.
- Learning objectives are shown next to corresponding sections (NEW!).
- Each question is shown on a new page.
- Learners can retry any question as many times as they want.
- Learners get immediate feedback for correct/incorrect answers.
- Learners can get feedback per answer option in Single Choice Question (NEW!).
- Learners get general feedback based on their score (below / at or above the mastery score) via the Course Afterword.
- After successfully finishing the course, learners can download a certificate.
The All-in-One template in action
When a learner logs in the course, the introduction and the list of available sections are shown. From the introduction page a learner can start the course.
Learners will have to open the section to see the related learning objective, content and questions.
Learners can navigate through the course using the navigation buttons on the bottom of each page or the table of contents. The table of contents also gives an overview of the learner's progress.
Each question is shown on a separate page. When learners answer a question, they will get immediate feedback. The last submitted answer will be saved. If the question is answered incorrectly, a learner can try again. The number of attempts is unlimited.
After reaching the mastery score, learners can click on Go to results button or open the Results page using the table of contents. On the Results page they can download the certificate (if enabled), close the course, and start a new attempt. They can go back to the course to review the content and given answers via the tree of contents.
The All-in-one template provides the possibility to customize the look and feel of your course. Under the Design tab you can edit themes, branding (logos, background, colors) and fonts.
The new unique design features compared to other templates are:
- Cover background logo (shown on the course cover) + Main background logo (shown on every content and question page)
- Cover background overlay color + the possibility to adjust its opacity
- Cover background overlay text color (applied to the course title and the intro text)
- Headline font (applied to the course title and other headlines)
The All-in-one template has the following General settings: save progress cross device, allow login via social media, conduct learner satisfaction survey, and allow users to download certificates.
Result Tracking configurations include the track and trace settings and the mastery score settings.
Among the Template languages, currently Afrikaans, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Latvian, Norwegian (Bokmål), Norwegian (Nynorsk), Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovakian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish and Ukrainian are available. More languages will be added soon.