Over the past year, we’ve gathered a lot of insights from our users about the course templates and decided to offer a completely redesigned All-in-one template.
Our product team of learning experts and experienced designers have been collaborating with a leading design agency to carefully create the new design.
We are excited to introduce the brand new All-in-one template to help you offer your learners the best learning experience.
The All-in-one template will eventually combine the most powerful capabilities of all four default templates to make the course creation process even more flexible and user-friendly.
The current status
The All-in-one template is available for everyone to try it out and use it for new as well as previously created courses.
At Easygenerator, we are continuously polishing this template and releasing improvements every week.
Currently, we are adding the features of the Assessment template to it.
All-in-One template features at a glance
- This template can be used for sharing knowledge/providing training.
- A course can contain content items and questions.
- Learning objectives are shown next to corresponding sections.
- Each question is shown on a new page.
- Learners can retry any question as many times as they want.
- Learners get immediate feedback for correct/incorrect answers.
- Learners can get feedback per answer option in Single Choice Question.
- Learners get general feedback based on their score (below / at or above the mastery score) via the Course Afterword.
- After successfully finishing the course, learners can download a certificate.
The All-in-One template in action
The course landing page includes the introduction and the list of available sections. Learners can open any section to see the related learning objective, content and questions.
Learners can navigate through the course using the navigation buttons on the bottom of each page or the table of contents. The table of contents also gives an overview of the learner's progress.
When learners answer a question, they get immediate feedback. If the question is answered incorrectly, a learner can try again. The last submitted answer is stored.
On the Results page, learners can read the course afterword, download the certificate (if the mastery is reached), close the course, and start a new attempt. They can go back to the course to review the content and given answers.
Under the Design tab, you can edit themes, branding (logos, background, colors) and fonts.
The new unique design features compared to other templates are:
- Cover background logo (shown on the course cover) + Main background logo (shown on every content and question page)
- Cover background overlay color + the possibility to adjust its opacity
- Cover background overlay text color (applied to the course title and the intro text)
- Headline font (applied to the course title and other headlines)
Under Configure tab, you can adjust progress and login, extra features, scoring, and language settings. More options will be added soon.
Among the Template languages, Afrikaans, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Latvian, Norwegian (Bokmål), Norwegian (Nynorsk), Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovakian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish and Ukrainian are available. More languages will be added soon.