Below is an overview of the current settings. More options will be added soon.
Progress and login
- Save progress cross device: learners can take a break and continue later on any device with the Internet connection. Required to generate certificates.
- Allow login via social media: learners can use social media credentials to log in the course.
- Results tracking: you can track learners’ progress and see results in the Gradebook. Learners have to authorise with their e-mail and name. If cross device progress saving is enabled, they also have to set up the learner’s password.
Show advanced settings:
Results tracking settings
- Allow user to skip tracking and tracing: learners can take the course anonymously, and their progress won't be reported.
- Easygenerator: by default, learners’ progress is reported to Easygenerator directly and results are stored in the Gradebook.
- Custom LRS: you can report learners’ progress to a custom LRS instead of Easygenerator.
- Conduct learner satisfaction survey: you can collect learners’ feedback about your course.
- Allow users to download certificates: Learners can get a certificate with your company branded look and feel. Cross-device progress saving is required.
- Enable time limit: learners will have a time limit to complete the course.
- Allow scoring of content pages: Visiting content pages will affect the course progress along with answering questions.
Learner submits answers:
- After every question
- All questions at once
When the option "All questions at once" is applied to the course, learners can adjust their responses (without seeing the correct answers) until the moment they opt to submit all answers. Learners will find the "Submit all answers" button in the lower-left corner of the navigation panel.
The learners' progress is still stored so learners can continue after taking a break.
Number of attempts to answer:
- Limit number of attempts
When the option "Limit number of attempts" is selected, the "Start a new attempt" button will be hidden, and learners won't be able to re-start the course after they've reached the limit of attempts defined by the course author.
Mastery score settings
Mastery score: learners have to reach the mastery score to pass the course successfully.
- overall course
- each section
Content and questions
- Show learning hints: Learners can see hints with additional information to help them answer questions.
- Show content pages: You can show content pages or hide them and display questions only.
- Show/reset answers from the previous attempt.
You can choose the language of the course interface labels or add your custom translations.
You can translate your course into multiple languages with XLIFF export and import.