Below is an overview of the current settings. More options will be added soon.
Progress and login
- Save progress cross device: learners can take a break and continue later on any device with the Internet connection. Required to generate certificates.
- Allow login via social media: learners can use social media credentials to log in the course.
- Results tracking: you can track learners’ progress and see results in the Gradebook. Learners have to authorise with their e-mail and name. If cross device progress saving is enabled, they also have to set up the learner’s password.
Show advanced settings:
Results tracking settings
- Allow user to skip tracking and tracing: learners can take the course anonymously, and their progress won't be reported.
- Easygenerator: by default, learners’ progress is reported to Easygenerator directly and results are stored in the Gradebook.
- Custom LRS: you can report learners’ progress to a custom LRS instead of Easygenerator.
- Conduct learner satisfaction survey: you can collect learners’ feedback about your course.
- Allow users to download certificates: Learners can get a certificate with your company branded look and feel. Cross-device progress saving is required.
- Allow scoring of content pages: Visiting content pages will affect the course progress along with answering questions.
Mastery score settings
Mastery score: learners have to reach the mastery score to pass the course successfully.
- overall course
- each section
Content and questions
- Show content pages: You can show content pages or hide them and display questions only.
You can choose the language of the course interface labels or add your custom translations.
You can translate your course into multiple languages with XLIFF export and import.