Below is an overview of the current settings. More options will be added soon.
Progress and login
- Save progress cross device: learners can take a break and continue later on any device with the Internet connection. Required to generate certificates.
- Allow login via social media: learners can use social media credentials to log in the course.
- Results tracking: you can track learners’ progress and see results in the Gradebook. Learners have to authorise with their e-mail and name. If cross device progress saving is enabled, they also have to set up the learner’s password.
- Allow user to skip tracking and tracing: learners can take the course anonymously, and their progress won't be reported.
Show advanced settings:
- Easygenerator: by default, learners’ progress is reported to Easygenerator directly and results are stored in the Gradebook.
- Custom LRS: you can report learners’ progress to a custom LRS instead of Easygenerator.
- Conduct learner satisfaction survey: you can collect learners’ feedback about your course.
- Allow users to download certificates: Learners can get a certificate with your company branded look and feel. Cross-device progress saving is required.
- Allow scoring of content pages: Visiting content pages will affect the course progress along with answering questions.
Mastery score settings
Mastery score: learners have to reach the mastery score to pass the course successfully.
- overall course
- each section
You can choose the language of the course interface labels or add your custom translations.
You can translate your course into multiple languages with XLIFF export and import.