To embed an Easygenerator course in a classic SharePoint page, follow these basic steps.
Important: You must have permission to edit pages to follow this procedure.
In Easygenerator do this:
- Bring up the course you want to use.
- Go to Publish tab > Inside a Website.
- Copy the embed code.
On your SharePoint site do this:
- Go to the page where you want to add the course.
- Select the Page tab. Then, on the ribbon, click Edit.
- Click inside an editable area on the page.
- Click the plus sign and select the Embed </> web part from the list.
- In the property pane on the right, paste the embed code you copied earlier into the Website address or embed code box.
Note: On SharePoint, Site collection administrators can control whether users can embed content from external websites. If they don't let contributors embed content, you may see an error message that says, “Embedding content from this website isn't allowed.” See your administrator and/or the help article Allow or restrict the ability to embed content on SharePoint pages.